Bestselling Author KG Fletcher returns with the fourth book in her Reigning Hearts Series!
A Scottish rock star, standalone opposites-attract romance)
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D9R17PX
FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/s0bc0IRT1RI
GoodReads TBR Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53290425-i-ll-see-you-again
She plans happily-ever-afters. He sings about them. But will their starstruck connection last?
As a small town wedding planner, Nicky Sinclair craves true love and decadent cakes. But her world is rocked when a famous Scottish musician shows her the kind of affection she’s only dreamt about. Except just as their hearts are humming in tune, she receives terrifying news and finds herself caught in the headlines.
On the brink of superstardom, Reid Macpherson pours all his energy into his band. But after showing up at a small town bar to test out his latest song, the last thing he expected was to fall for a gorgeous local who has no idea who he is. So when he realizes he has feelings for her, he invites her to New York City for the kick-off of his first world tour.
After Nicky learns devastating news that’s hit the airwaves, emotions run high and she fears Mac will leave her and return to Scotland forever. And Mac worries with Nicky left behind, his voice will forever be silenced, the love they shared nothing but a lingering lyric in one of his hit songs.
Will the harmonious couple see each other again, or have they uttered their final goodbye?
I’ll See You Again is the fourth book in a series of standalone contemporary romance novels. If you like steamy opposites-attract stories, and heart-wrenching feels, then you’ll adore KG Fletcher’s rock star romance.
Buy I’ll See You Again for a ballad of loyalty and longing today!
Nicky Sinclair (small-town wedding planner, long-brunette hair, green eyes, White Barn Weddings, chabby chic, she looks like a Ralph Lauren model, loves cowboy boots & visiting the local pub owned by her BFF)
Reid Macpherson (Scottish rock star/celebrity, think Ed Sheeran but better looking, auburn hair and beard, blue eyes, Celtic tattoos on his arms, guitar player/singer, about to start his first world tour)
Dubbed, “The Singing Author,” KG Fletcher lives in her very own frat house in Atlanta, GA with her husband Ladd and three sons. As a singer/songwriter in Nashville, TN, she became a recipient of the “Airplay International Award” for “Best New Artist” showcasing original songs at The Bluebird Café. She earned her BFA in theater at Valdosta State University, and has traveled the world professionally as a singer/actress. She currently gets to play rock star as a backup singer in the National Tour, “Remember When Rock Was Young – the Elton John Tribute,” http://www.almosteltonjohn.com She is also a summer artist-in-residence at her alma mater performing roles in musicals for the Peachstate Summer Theatre program, her favorite roles to date being Donna in Mamma Mia!, and Marmee in Little Women the Musical.
KG is a hopeless romantic continuing her work on her original cabaret act called, “The Novel Romantic – an unexpected evening of sweet & spicy love” to help promote her romance novels. As a full-time indie-artist, a particularly thrilling moment was when her Amazon best-selling romance novel, Georgia Pine became a 2019 Maggie Award of Excellence Finalist. KG loves to interact with readers on social media, and is a conference speaker sharing how music can enhance a writer’s experience.
Newsletter Link: https://www.kgfletcherauthor.com/contact.html
The Singing Author – Audio/Video: https://www.kgfletcherauthor.com/audiovideo.html
YouTube Channel with book trailers: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxD4r0_mOYWWiVmlT_JSSdg
1. She plans happily-ever-afters. He sings about them. But will their starstruck connection last?
2. If you like steamy opposites-attract stories, and heart-wrenching feels, then you’ll adore KG Fletcher’s rock star romance.
3. I’ll See You Again is an electrifying standalone Scottish rock star romance novel.
4. Will the harmonious couple see each other again, or have they uttered their final goodbye?
5. Their love played the perfect note. Will devastating news strike a final chord?
6. She’s a small town wedding planner. He’s a celebrity on the brink of superstardom. Will their relationship survive the long distance?
7. Their rockin’ love surged up the charts… until devastating news hit the airwaves.
8. It only took one song to realize they were the perfect duo. But shocking headline news was never on their set list.
9. Music brought them together. Will the love they share be nothing but a lingering lyric in one of his hit songs?
Praise for KG Fletcher:
- “I can’t put into words what it is about this author’s writing that draws me in & doesn’t let go, literally till the end.” ~ Goodreads Reviewer
- “Well-written stories with simply addictive storylines. KG Fletcher’s characters are relatable & lovable, sweet & sexy.” ~ Blushing Book Reviews
- “Beautifully written, expertly crafted & so, so romantic.” ~ Best Selling Author, GiGi Blume