I am sorry, but at this time, I am not accepting any more requests for reviews. Check back in a few months. I have an extreme backlog and am only one person. Thank you for your understanding.
I’d love to review your book, but there are a few things you need to know first:
- I do not do horror. Ever. And please, don’t try to talk me into it. I. Will. Not. Do. It.
- I have also discovered that I am not comfortable with graphic thrillers or war-based stories. So I guess it comes down to this: I love mysteries (especially cozies), fantasy, romance, and science fiction. If your book falls in one of these categories, contact me.
- That being said, as you can see from the pages, I will do almost any other genre including non-fiction. I bring a wide variety of experience to all books. I have a Master’s in Library Science and have worked for 25+ years as an editor for various publishers and private clients.
- On the “About” page, you’ll also find my sparkler and heat level listings. I will (and have) read every heat level, but I will also note in my review whether it is erotic and give a warning to that effect. This is a site for all genres and all ages.
- Send me a note including a blurb and excerpt (first page or two) via the “contact us” page about your book and I’ll see about getting it scheduled. I will warn you now, I am only one person and get backed up sometimes. But if you (or your publisher) contacted me, I will get to your book as soon as I possibly can.
- Reviews will be posted weekly as time allows to both the main page as well as the genre-specific page. I will also post reviews to Amazon, Goodreads, Bookbub, and other sites as possible.
- Note: No, I do not charge for this or promo services.