NOTE: Due to a backlog, we are currently not taking on any more books at this time. We will let you know when we open back up again. Thank you for understanding.
I’d love to review your book, but there are a few things you need to know first:
- I do not do horror. Ever. And please, don’t try to talk me into it. I. Will. Not. Do. It.
- That being said, as you can see from the pages, I will do almost any other genre including non-fiction. I (and my other non-fiction reader Teresa) bring a wide variety of experience to all books. Check out our bios on the “About” page.
- On the “About” page, you’ll also find my sparkler and heat level listings. I will (and have) read every heat level, but I will also note in my review whether it is erotic and give a warning to that effect. This is a site for all genres and all ages.
- Send me a note via the “contact us” page about your book and we’ll see about getting it scheduled. I will warn you now, I am only one person and get backed up sometimes. But if you (or your publisher) contacted me, I will get to your book as soon as I possibly can.
- Reviews will be posted Monday/Wednesday/Friday to both the main page as well as the genre-specific page. I will also post reviews to Amazon, Goodreads, Bookbub, and other sites as possible.